VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank god my girlfriend is now a vegetarian, and a huge animal activist.

but before she was i was not too impressed with kissin that mouth hahaha

there has been threads like this before, but i would just like to know what you all think about kissing a loved one who forks down flesh

·
Registered
471 Posts
Kissing a certain omni would be quite nice about now. ... Thirteen hours and counting until hubby gets home.
(Though, truth be told, he doesn't generally eat meat at home, and he generally brushes his teeth before kissing just because, dietary preferences aside, I prefer to kiss CLEAN mouths.)

·
Registered
179 Posts
It doesn't really bother me - it's not like I'm actually eating meat and his mouth doesn't taste of it....

People say "vegetarians taste better" - has anyone experienced omnis mouths tasting different from veggies? I've only dated omnis so I don't know.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyHew View Post

People say "vegetarians taste better" - has anyone experienced omnis mouths tasting different from veggies? I've only dated omnis so I don't know.
Ooo interesting...I've only kissed omnis too.

*searches for a male veggie*

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Well ... my ex went vegan just before we split [ironic, is it not?] and his mouth actually tasted worse.

However, this wasn't do to dietary preferences. This was because he was disgusting and after 6 months of us being together he suddenly decided he didn't have to be hygienic for me to be with him and stopped brushing his teeth [nasty!]. he stopped doing lots of other necessary hygienic things and he eventually smelled so bad that I had to face away from him when we were sleeping or else I would gag and I would let him come near me to hug me or touch me at all.

Icky ...

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I really think saying that kissing an omni is bothersome is just putting too much thought into what they're eating and if it really makes kissing them unenjoyable then you should probably reconsider dating an omni.

'Cause when my man plants a wet one on me, what he just ate is the last thing I am going to think about.

·
Registered
195 Posts
My boyf went veggie too , shortly after he moved in with me so yay! He never used to eat meat in front of me anyway and was informed he would need to brush his teeth after eating it if he was expecting a kiss.

I prefer it, I feel more loving towards a veggie than someone I've just watching chowing down a corpse- that is a complete turn-off!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyHew View Post

It doesn't really bother me - it's not like I'm actually eating meat and his mouth doesn't taste of it....

Ummm in my experience its not really their mouths that taste better

·
Registered
12,282 Posts
I love to smooch my omni BF! I won't kiss him if he's just eaten greasy chicken wings with the boys, but otherwise I'm not too concerned with it. He eats vegetarian at home unless his friends are over and they've ordered out.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Yeah, to think of kissing a meat eater kinda grosses me out too

The taste of the meat and the smell of it on her breath... eeew

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucine View Post

Yeah, to think of kissing a meat eater kinda grosses me out too

The taste of the meat and the smell of it on her breath... eeew
I don't taste it, even after a Meximelt at Taco Bell I can't taste it and I don't really smell it, either.

So even though lots of people think this would be the case, it really isn't. Granted, it does depend on what they just ate because how strong taste and smell will be will differ with the dish because my beau always tells me I taste like bean and rice burrito soon after I have one.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandcuffedAngel View Post

I don't taste it, even after a Meximelt at Taco Bell I can't taste it and I don't really smell it, either.

So even though lots of people think this would be the case, it really isn't. Granted, it does depend on what they just ate because how strong taste and smell will be will differ with the dish because my beau always tells me I taste like bean and rice burrito soon after I have one.
look the smileys are vomiting together in our posts

isn't that sweet

·
Registered
548 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandcuffedAngel View Post

Well ... my ex went vegan just before we split [ironic, is it not?] and his mouth actually tasted worse.

However, this wasn't do to dietary preferences. This was because he was disgusting and after 6 months of us being together he suddenly decided he didn't have to be hygienic for me to be with him and stopped brushing his teeth [nasty!]. he stopped doing lots of other necessary hygienic things and he eventually smelled so bad that I had to face away from him when we were sleeping or else I would gag and I would let him come near me to hug me or touch me at all.

Icky ...
Sounds like an amazing fellow.

Sadly, Ive never kissed a vegetarian. I dont even know any vegetarian guys..but I dont really taste meat on the mouths of omni guys.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts