VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, can I brag about my kid here? You know I'm always lookin' for a chance.
He won the Most Outstanding Musician tonight for the sixth grade of his academy, and there are about 50 in his grade in band. He's starting to get to where he can wail a sax too; sometimes he already sounds better than Bill Clinton.
I bought him a Cannonball tenor sax last week for next year, he's pumped to start in on it but I've kept him on alto thus far.

AT any rate, I'm proud of my kid. He's a talent. I hope he doesn't squander it with a life of slothfulness as his ancestors have all seemed so prone to do . . . . .

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
cool, congrats to him. i always wished i could play something really well, still do. maybe one of these days i'll get the guitar lessons i always wanted to take. er and a guitar.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
awesome Bankruptor.

i will jump right in with the bragging.

my 5th grader is leaving elementary school as top student. she has had all A's every year so far.

my tenth grader has completed her first 18 hours of college(not AP acutal college courses) with a 4.5 GPA this year. she is on a higher grade scale because she is a honor student generally here in the U.S. it is on a 4.0 scale. 4.0 being the highest.

here is a picture of the girls.

LL

·
Registered
603 Posts
You have gorgeous kids oneness.

Congrats to your son bankrupter. I bet he can't wait to get to the tenor. I used to play tenor. So is he in a special music academy? Is that thru his school?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts