VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey Jen!

Where do you shop for your food? Do you buy all organic? I am just starting a Raw diet and need help as how to slowly transition into it. Any help would be great!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I may very well be moving to Louisville in the next few months. I have a job promotion waiting for me there. I'd like to consider having a vegan roomate if anyone is game.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hello Kentuckians -- I'm from Mississippi, but I was in Louisville for a conference last week and ate at the most awesome restaurant: Ramsi's Cafe on the World, on Bardstown Road. I thought I'd recommend it because it is the only restaurant I've ever been in which specifies *vegan* items on its menu... and it has quite a few! I started to wish I lived in Louisville. *sigh*

·
Registered
280 Posts
can anyone tell me anything about what it's like to live in bowling green as a vegan??? or even just in general....cost of living, employment, etc? much thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
yay Lexington. i only no like 4 vegetarians and no vegans at my school lafayette

so its good to see someone else. lexingtonians- do you like the good foods market or wild oats more? jw...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.