VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's up with this?

i was just checking out the "sexiest vegetarians poll" on the PETA site and it has kelly osbourne and her dad listed there.

now forgive me if i am wrong but the few times i have watched their show on MTV, they are always eating MEAT!

is it fake meat or what?? i presume not

surely mummy osbourne should not be eating meat with the cancer she has ...

does anyone know anymore about this?

it's nothing of real importance but i thought i'd post here....

and daddy osbourne is so NOT sexy - sorry, i just had to add that

p.s. at least jack is against his mum wearing mink fur coats! go jack go! (go vegan jack go!)

·
Registered
750 Posts
kelly osbourne has said that shes a vegetarian on the show before and they never show her eating meat

even for jacks bday at medievel times, she had them make her something vegetarian to eat

ive never heard of ozzy being a vegetarian

Caroline

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I've seen the Osbourne's a few times and in the one's I have seen Ozzy was eating/handling chicken (raw and cooked). He was also eating some massive burrito with meat-stuff. I don't remember seeing Kelly eating meat, but she did ask Sharon to make her a BLT or something.

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
I'm not sure that Oz is veg*n and I didn't see the show about Kelly, but Oz is practically a "family legend" for getting into food moods. In one show, he was drinking tea like it was going out of style and in another, he had a burrito kick that boardered on obsession so I'm not surprized that he may have had a "vegetarian" moment somewhere in there. As for Kelly.... well, are we sure she didn't ask for a VLT? (Vegbacon, lettuce and tomato)?
Ya know, some letters sound remarkably like others, especially if we're trying to hear what they're saying through all the bleeps and stuff....

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Ohhh, I've just gotten in such a habit of calling everything "veggie" or "soy" (veggie dogs) because of my son (I don't want him confused with the real stuff). I forgrt that other people might not do the same, good point!

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
i hope that's a joke

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
quizeen - i believe he bit the head off a bat.

in one episode he did put a/his birds head inside his mouth trying to feed it? maybe like a mother bird does, i guess that's what he was trying to do in his own way... who knows.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by with_open_eyes

quizeen - i believe he bit the head off a bat.
Actually, he bit the head off both a bat AND a dove. The bat was by accident. A fan threw it onstage at a concert, and Ozzy thought it was rubber.

The dove was on purpose. It was already dead, FWIW, and he did it during contract negotiations with his record company. That was, of course, a very long time ago.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I watched a rerun of the Osbournes last night. In it, Ozzy was eating what appeared to be a large chunk of cow flesh along with some other things while sitting down to dinner with his family.

I sure hope Ozzy isn't claiming to be veg while completely contradicting himself on their show...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.