VeggieBoards banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Bringing out the brooms tomorrow Mike. Your favorite pitcher is starting tomorrow, the guy that threw 27 straight balls in his first appearance last year. You know who I'm talking about, you were there!!

Times have changes though bro, this kid is going to bring on the sweep....The Big Hurt is going to be limping back to Chi town.....especially if he has to face the heat of MacDougal again!!!!!!

·
Administrator
19,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Glad you guys had fun at the game. It'll all even out in the end so at least you guys get to enjoy a few wins. I'll just be glad when we get out of there! I was listening to the game on the radio and it cracked me up when they called MacDougal "that MacDougal guy." I was telling a guy at work about him the other night and said if he was with any other team you'd be hearing a lot about him.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Yea, it was neat sitting so low, cause you could really see the movement on the ball. They always talk about that on TV, but until today I had no idea. The speed difference between lets say 85 and 99 mph is incredible too. Trust me, I'm sure it will even out in the end...pretty much guaranteed another 100 losses, but it is fun to get a couple wins and root for the ultimate underdog....especially beating up on the one two punch of the Sox......Colon is the REAL deal though...we got lucky....that guy throws so hard, I mean every pitch is between 95 to 98 mph...even in the late innings!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
5 to 1 victory tonight over Cleveland,,not too impressive because Cleveland looks more like a minor league club than ever before.

I think the Sox finally one today

21 - 27 of 27 Posts