a mispelling occured

of a simple word

now i have a new label(IBEEAC)

a small point was made

now some people are afraid

to post their rhymes

in these slow times

so ill start the parade

searches through many pages of crappy writing, pulls out gun and shoots self for being such a crappy poet

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
see the peace, the motionlessness of the land, life is there, death is here, watch, wait, listen, nothing new, all of it old, always changing, not my fault for the change it just happens. blowing wind creates the excess memories, see it happen, but its to slow to see, speed it up twice again, still a thousand decades to long, ill be part of it soon enough.

hear the music

animals all around, yet you can not see any of them. Bright as day when its night, not possible without light. Motion all around, closing in with little fear. fire made brighter, keep them away. Flames crawling around to find the trouble.

hear the music

plants growing without water, see the miracle if you have the time, if not come back and see the change. It dropped from my pocket left there thousands of decades, buried again and again, not by dirt or sand, buried by concrete and metal, a thousand miles high.

hear the music

cars racing, trucks slowing, people walking, buildings growing taller by the minute.

life is at its peak but no one notices, so now they're all dead.

the music is silence

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
the only thing on my mind

My jeep is in there somewhere and my work and a couple of books i've been reading, where and with whom I'm gonna live when my lease is up and my future occupational plans and where i want to live in the future and what kind of shoes to buy and a new TV, stereo entertainment center Im buying and who knows when i'll be done paying for it and how to get my hair cut. okay sex wasn't the only thing on my mind, but it was probably in the first place or maybe tied with what kind of shoes to buy. Don't worry though that one has been canceled since i bought some new shoes. So sex is now number one. That includes just being with you.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
ode to the boy who sent me pictures of his friends guinea pig

He is very silly, and he can be scruffy and cute

And he lives in ocean beach to boot!

THE END

by, Avalon

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
I have an extreme urge to put myself into a big vat of nothingness and stir myself into oblivion until time reaches the end of the clock and it can no longer tell me the time for i am a free flowing entity devoid of the realness of life and all the boundries that it posses.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
quiet little kitty so sweet and pure. everybody loves you. At night i hear you playing. You keep me up all night long wanting to play. You scratch me and bite me. I should lock you in the closet but the constant whining i would hear keeps me from doing it. Sometimes death seems like a good option or even letting you run free. quiet little kitty so sweet and pure. everybody loves you. even me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts