VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
1,803 Posts
I'm quite worried about my first response to that article... It was "Holy ****ing hell, I'm actually agreeing with Liz Jones about something. ****."

As for the contents of the article... There are no words

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Well she is meant to be a vegan...i think... I dislike her. Greatly.

But yes the article itself is vile. It feels like such a barbaric practice like fur should be less tolerated these days.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I never liked Kanye West, and I almost wanted to barf after seeing that picture with Kim Kardashian. I already find her unattractive, plus wearing that ridiculous coat.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Even aside from the fur, those models all look dead. What's up with all the eyeliner? Was this a zombie fashion show?

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Kanye West isn't someone I care about all that much anyway.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
I dunno where Kanye West gets his money from, but it sure isn't from me.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Who knows what the actual **** is wrong with him. It's a mystery.

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
Yo Kanye I'm happy for you for being a dick and I'mma let you finish, but Hitler was the greatest dick of all time. Of all time!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Some people are cruel. Kanye appears to be an absolute idiot. The epitome of stupid. Without a single brain cell. An IQ of -84630104746294802874.9.

·
Registered
94 Posts
he is a dick ...that is so horrible, makes me sick it really does

·
Registered
612 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenseas View Post

Yo Kanye I'm happy for you for being a dick and I'mma let you finish, but Hitler was the greatest dick of all time. Of all time!
....and likely wrote better songs than that load of sampled mediocrity you spew.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedalus View Post

....and likely wrote better songs than that load of sampled mediocrity you spew.
>implying

1 - 20 of 28 Posts