VeggieBoards banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
....are you getting enough food in you? and a variety? You may be feeling this way, not only because you have so much to do, but because you're not getting enough good food in you. (Don't mind me....it's just the "Mother" in me!) I am relatively new at this too....and today I was soooo tempted to fall of the diet! I think it can be a little difficult until you get into the swing of things. I also think we need more information. Eating well is not just something that "happens."

When we went out for dinner the other day, I so wanted what everyone else was having....but resisted! They had pizza. We usually have them divide the pizza according to what everyone wants. My slices were totally vegan!! And it tasted awesome!! The trick....they used pesto as part of the base!

As a hint, my guys like a tortilla with either refried beans, or black beans (heated) and then put chunks of tomatoes, onions and cucumbers. Top with mashed avacado mixed with a little onion, garlic (minced), and tomato. They also throw some salsa on it. I bet your friends would love that.

Maybe some of the more accomplished veg*ns could help you and I (yes I am serious...I do need help) out by letting us know what they would have to eat for a whole day?? Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner..and snacks. Please??

·
Registered
20 Posts
....someone has already done this!!!! (sorry......am still trying to make my way through the site!)

Check out: General Health discussions, Healthy food log.

Good luck

41 - 42 of 42 Posts