VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about a month ago i finally made the switch from vegetarianism to veganism. it wasn't that big a jump, just finally cutting out cheese, chocolate with milk in (organica do amazing white chocolate though so i don't even miss out there
) and being more attentive to labels for hidden dairy. since then i've been getting frustrated at the response i've had (my flatmate informed me within about a week she was finding it hard - we hadn't even eaten together during that time). i've found in the 3 years i've been at uni i've constantly had my diet scrutinised anyway ('are they weird vegan biscuits?' erm no just borbouns) and so i've joined up here to hopefully meet more vegans! and swap recipes etc as i've got some great ones and am always open to new ones.

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
welcome to VB!

I'm in the UK too (near Newcastle) and right now pretty creeped out that Amy worked out your nationality from that post. We have a UK thread somewhere for UK-specific issues.

Congratulations on your switch to veganism!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.