VeggieBoards banner
21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
JINX! lol...cafe hit an all-time low tonight, which is *HOPEFULLY* just a freak occurance...<br><br><br><br>
nothing vegan, except brocoli and baked sweet potatoes.<br><br>
no peanut butter - which means I can't have my "fallback dish" of PB & J on a somewhat stale bagel. lol. (only because they had very few bagels left tonight)<br><br><br><br>
so, I went to go leave a comment on the infamous comment board after I finished eating and was surprised in what I saw...<br><br><br><br>
One person was complaining about how she's lactose intolerant and the menu has such an excessive amount of foods with dairy products in them - she's barely able to eat anything there.<br><br><br><br>
Someone else, a vegan! *SQUEALS* was upset about how there was nothing vegan for dinner. She also brought up VERY valid points about how it's ridiculous to add milk, butter, cheese and all that junk to the most normal vegan foods...she also went on to inquire about vegan burgers and vegan desserts.<br><br><br><br>
*sigh*<br><br><br><br>
I am VERY interested to see how Food Services responds though. This is a major thing when three comments are made in the same night. I made a comment about getting PB & J when there's nothing vegan on the menu, but I couldn't even do that tonight.<br><br>
I also put "agreed" under the "lactose intolerancy comment".<br><br><br><br>
It's probably just a fluke, but that doesn't justify it!!!

21 - 21 of 21 Posts