VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fit&Active Unsalted almonds in package featuring a photograph of a bowl of almonds, plus clear window to see almonds inside package.

Ingredients: Almonds.

Allegeran information: Contains tree nuts.

A bag of almonds happens to contain nuts, wow what a freaking concidence!. I've seen the same thing on a package of peanuts, I'm just like WHAT the!?.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
On another message board I belonged to, this mother was telling a story about her son, who couldn't eat corn because of a medication he was one. She and her husband meticulously read labels on everything they fed him. She came home one day to find them on the couch eating popcorn. She confronted her husband, who said "I read the ingredients and it didn't say anything about corn... Oh."

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonAmy View Post

They're not. They're actually stones of fruits, or drupes. Like apricots, plums, and nectarines, etc.
ah. cool.

oh wait, I remember now. Because my dad laughed at me for marvelling at the fact that something tasted like almonds, but there were no almonds in it. I said, "nope...no almonds. Just apricot kernels."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.