VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Ashley. I'm 20, and after thinking about it for a while and talking with my sister and her husband (both who are vegan) I decided to go vegetarian. A community will be pretty awesome to have, and mostly I'm just worried about keeping the diet balanced and getting all the nutrients I need.

Nice to meet you all.

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashurii View Post

My name is Ashley. I'm 20, and after thinking about it for a while and talking with my sister and her husband (both who are vegan) I decided to go vegetarian. A community will be pretty awesome to have, and mostly I'm just worried about keeping the diet balanced and getting all the nutrients I need.

Nice to meet you all.
That's awesome! Congratulations on making such a cool decision! Welcome to Veggieboards

Are there any particular concerns you have about keeping a balanced diet? There are a lot of knowledgeable people here to help out.

This is a nice site with lots of good tips: http://www.vrg.org/nutshell/nutshell.htm

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Hello!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the hellos! Nice to meet you guys. And Werewolf Girl, thanks for the link. Mostly been worried about the planning of my diet and making sure I'm not missing out on any vital nutrients.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts