VeggieBoards banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.jumptheshark.com

This is the thread to post about TV shows that are going downhill. I'll start with Will & Grace. As of last night, this show meets the following JtS criteria:

Birth: almost check (Will and Grace almost having a baby)

New kid in town: check (Elliot)

Death: check (Stan Walker)

I do: check (Grace and Leo)

Special guest star: check (Every. Freaking. Episode.)

They did it: check (It's about time Will had a love interest, but JACK?!? No. Not hot.)

I still plan on buying the first season on DVD when it comes out later this year. I miss the days when it was just the four of them.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
This is one of my favorite sites!! The comments are so hilarious and so accurately on about why a show is failing it is uncanny. Some people take their TV shows very seriously. Last night's CSI kind of jumped the shark for me in that they tried to cram too much story into an hour show. There were too many unexplained things and too many blanks that the viewer had to fill in. Plus wtf was up with that guy being Catherine's father??? To my knowledge - her father had NEVER been mentioned thus far in any CSI episode and then last night - he appears. Plus the whole relationship between sarah and Grissom - SHOULD NOT happen. Ewwwww! No!! They should just stick to the crime scene investigating and leave the romance alone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts