VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,248 Posts
**** yeah. he's just gotten started. he hasn't even been playing with people of this level for very long.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many players have a good week or few weeks, but then afterwards can't play as well. There's already talk of him having his own shoes. It seems a bit risky to me. I've never seen this much hype for a player after this short of time span.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,248 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainforests1 View Post

Many players have a good week or few weeks, but then afterwards can't play as well. There's already talk of him having his own shoes. It seems a bit risky to me. I've never seen this much hype for a player after this short of time span.
careful now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGiTv_xRd5A
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,093 Posts
I really dont know that much about him cause although I am a sports junkie I dont follow basketball....I did here that he had a ben and jerrys icecream that people are up in arms about cause it had fortune cookies in it....anyone else hear about this?

peace
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Heart Corey Haim!! View Post

I really dont know that much about him cause although I am a sports junkie I dont follow basketball....I did here that he had a ben and jerrys icecream that people are up in arms about cause it had fortune cookies in it....anyone else hear about this?

peace
Lol yes! I thought that's what this thread was going to be about. I figured people were talking about his ice cream. Apparently they've replaced the forune cookies with waffle cones instead. I actually think that the fortune cookie/ice cream combo might've just worked too. It was certainly different and interesting. Their Jimmy Fallon potato chip ice cream seems really popular.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,093 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

Lol yes! I thought that's what this thread was going to be about. I figured people were talking about his ice cream. Apparently they've replaced the forune cookies with waffle cones instead. I actually think that the fortune cookie/ice cream combo might've just worked too. It was certainly different and interesting. Their Jimmy Fallon potato chip ice cream seems really popular.
hey there,

hope your having a hippie day


I know right...the fortune cookies in there sounds yummers and intresting.....

peace
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top