VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
I have him holed up in a cellar in an unidentified location, where I feed him expired soy flour and tap water -- vegan crackers when I'm feeling particularly benevolent. If you want him released, we may negotiate the conditions but I won't promise anything.

I told him you were concerned and he sends his regards: "I love being here but I miss my VB pals. I just want to mention that Sevenseas was always my favourite VB member".

·
Banned
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenseas View Post

I have him holed up in a cellar in an unidentified location, where I feed him expired soy flour and tap water -- vegan crackers when I'm feeling particularly benevolent. If you want him released, we may negotiate the conditions but I won't promise anything.

I told him you were concerned and he sends his regards: "I love being here but I miss my VB pals. I just want to mention that Sevenseas was always my favourite VB member".
^^^delusionist^^^

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Perhaps not. Maybe he's trying to will his scenario into being. You know, using The Secret and all.

·
Registered
5,241 Posts
I miss him too. Maybe Troub or Compassionate1 have stayed in touch with him?

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
I see a war breaking out..... basted in blood. Not nice. this is the 2nd attack post I've seen by VeganJoe on SevenSeas. (I'm not taking sides, just saying what I've seen as I see it...which I think is more important to explain than where is Jeezy Creezy right now if you don't mind me saying so).

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post

I miss him too. Maybe Troub or Compassionate1 have stayed in touch with him?
Frequents a different vegetarian message board. (want a hint? it has the letter "v" somewhere in the URL
)

Actually, I think that c1, and Jessica frequent that one as well.

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA~goth~UK View Post

I see a war breaking out..... basted in blood. Not nice. this is the 2nd attack post I've seen by VeganJoe on SevenSeas.
You should read the SS attack posts on VJ too. They're a lot of fun

·
Registered
5,241 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by troub View Post

Frequents a different vegetarian message board. (want a hint? it has the letter "v" somewhere in the URL
)

Actually, I think that c1, and Jessica frequent that one as well.
Thanks, Troub. Give them my regards, would you please?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.