VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new Asian Grocery opened up in the area, and my Dad's been talking nonstop about their buckwheat noodles. I went ahead and picked some up today, and was wondering if you had any suggestions on good recipes for them?

I also got "bean threads" and "green tea noodles" for pasta and some other goodies. Gonna have so much fun experimenting

·
Registered
585 Posts
Super easy!

Add minced garlic, a sprinkle of ginger powder, a bit of sugar (about a tsp per serving), chilli flakes, and soy sauce to cold, drained noodles. Have that with some sauteed bok choy, or other dark leafy greens. yum yum yum

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great ideas folks! Freesia I love the soup noodle idea. I may try that next. I did one last night based off of a Korean comfort food bibimbap. It's a bit like yours vMaryv but served warm with a fried egg on top. The weird combination made me need to try it
I had picked up some wakame so I used that as my green.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vMaryv View Post

Super easy!

Add minced garlic, a sprinkle of ginger powder, a bit of sugar (about a tsp per serving), chilli flakes, and soy sauce to cold, drained noodles. Have that with some sauteed bok choy, or other dark leafy greens. yum yum yum
This sounds so good, I'm going to have to try it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts