Originally Posted by AddieB
Well then, to start, you should probably have some short-term goals. What are January's goals?!
Hmmm... I thought I'd written them out..
Something's gone wrong!
1. Lose, on average, 3lbs a week.
2. Use the rowing machine and exercise bike at least three times a week.
3. I will, obviously, still be taking the dog out for two walks a day but I'm going to try to get over to the hills twice a week. Won't be able to take my dog (motorbike) but I still want to go walking.
4. Start taking more
food with me to college. Sounds counter-productive but I have a problem of not taking that much for lunch because when I make it (the evening before or the morning) I'm not hungry and I just don't want to be around food. Also have a problem in that just being at college makes you ravenous. Not just me, pretty much everybody. And the only vegetarian food available at college is cheese sandwiches, cheese and onion pasties, chips, crisps, chocolate and sweets. So by morning break I'm completely starving so I have a choice of either eating my lunch then or going and buying crap and eating it... And the same thing happens at lunch (because I never take enough food for lunch) and again at afternoon break.
So I need to take more food with me to college but healthy food! (I hardly eat when I'm at home so during 1 day at college I can eat the same amount of food that I would usually eat over 2 to 3 days at home... Even though I'm more active at home.
5. Stop eating cheese.
6. Stop snacking on nuts and start snacking on fruit and veg...
7. Stop drinking so much coke.