VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone,

Just want to say a massive hi from me. I've been a vegertarian for 9 years now. although my mum and I were vegertarians when I was very young but a silly fussy child inside me came out when I was younger and this meant I had a 'bad' patch throughout my teens.

I am currently staying in Berlin and there is so much veg and vegan stuff here im over the moon.

anyway.

got some black raddishes to cook tonight (hence the name)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Vincent,

I'm originally from reading, but only lived there for a few months. I moved to north wales for nursery and then Aberdeen from the age of 4 onwards. So I'm really from the north east of Scotland.
I've lived around england later on and recently moved from london to berlin to hang out with my girlfriend more. I'm really enjoying the feeling this city has. It's really cool.
Although maybe the falafel are a little too easy to get hold of.
there are some really nice fresh fruit markets here (even persisting throughout this really cold phase).

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hello from me and welcome.

I live near Reading. Bracknell in fact. I have just gone vegan and haven't been on this forum long myself , but have had some great advice from people on here so far.

Berlin is a great city. I had lots of fun there on a holiday with my friends a couple of years back.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Shelterhelper,

I tried being vegan for while in glasgow. I didn't eat eats and milk and some of us got into it... but . My vice was cheese though. I couldnt remove it from my diet. Evrerything ese was none existent but cheese....

Im thinking about doing it again though as its so simple in Berlin, its definetyl a city geared towards being vegan and living in a community ... love it.

Also people love ccoming over for holidays here which makes it brilliant, we have friends coming over from Britain 4/5 times a month. It's more than I saw some of them when I lived in London!

·
Registered
585 Posts
welcome to the boards!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts