VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, kids. My name is Hunter. I am currently 16 and a half. I've been vegan since January of 2011 and vegetarian since I was 12. Um, my reason for not eating meat is because I got really upset one day cause my grandma killed my cow, then I researched the production of meat and decided I wanted no part in that. I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan and I play COD: black ops about 90% of my day. GT: Blesseditbe

Anyways, I feel like I'm rambling. Sorry.
Hit me up if you want

Merry Meet.

·
Registered
468 Posts
nice to meet yas, you're a young'un. Wish I had got such an early start.

If you got any questions don't be shy, the ppl here will always help ya out.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
You're grandma killed your cow? Are you serious? Without your permission? Do you live on a farm?

Welcome to VB!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha. It wasn't exactly my cow. It was hers. She lived on the farm. But I claimed it. I even named it broskii. you can't kill something you named. No bueno.

And hello, everyone. Nice to meet you.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Hunter is actually a really cool name for a vegetarian. It's sort of ironic. Anyway, welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumy View Post

nice to meet yas, you're a young'un. Wish I had got such an early start.
Same here. I think it's great for someone to even consider going veg*n so early.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonerism View Post

Hunter is actually a really cool name for a vegetarian. It's sort of ironic.
My dad named me. He wanted a son who was the stereotypical male figure. You know, manly, plays sports, hunts, fishes, ladies man.

I'm manly. But not overly manly like he wanted, I don't have any passion for sports, I don't hunt, I always hated fishing, and I like males way more than I like women. xD My bad.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semicharmed View Post

I love that you're young enough to still measure your age in half-years.
I will probably be doing that all my life. I use to try and keep up with the days like "16 and 25 days." But I'd get lost after 10 so I gave up..

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisMTL View Post

"hello, kids" lol.
It's habit. I call everyone kids. No matter the age. o_O

·
Registered
908 Posts
Teehee, I like you. You sound like a cool guy, keep it up! Knowing what you're about and choosing your own path is much more manly than drinking the milk that should go to baby cows or shooting innocent animals.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjesta View Post

Teehee, I like you. You sound like a cool guy, keep it up! Knowing what you're about and choosing your own path is much more manly than drinking the milk that should go to baby cows or shooting innocent animals.
Haha, Thank you!
I appreciate the compliment. And I agree.

·
Registered
132 Posts
It's not hard to be a gangsta. I do it all the time without even trying! Just wear a hat everywhere, even in bed! Always spend time with at least two other people who dress similar to you. Act completely cool, like you don't care, in every possible situation. Seriously, if a building collapses next to you, just keep sipping your slushy! Lastly, and probably the most important, at random through your day get super upset about the condition of your shoes. Follow these steps and you're shoed in, even if you listening to Mexicana Folk music all day long like me.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fall View Post

Lastly, and probably the most important, at random through your day get super upset about the condition of your shoes.
I'm from Arkansas. We don't wear shoes.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hmmm... sorry, bro. I don't think you can be a barefoot gangsta unless you smoke a ton of crack....

I find it interesting that my spell check doesn't tell me "gangsta" is misspelled.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think my neighbors are drug dealers? Maybe I should talk to them more...

Maybe your spell check is a gangsta.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts