VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Hi Christine!

I'm taking two finals today, going home, taking a nap, showering, then I'll eat a quick lunch, do last minute research, then back to school for debate, and I won't be home till at least 9 or 10 tonight.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by katt View Post

Hi Christine!

I'm taking two finals today, going home, taking a nap, showering, then I'll eat a quick lunch, do last minute research, then back to school for debate, and I won't be home till at least 9 or 10 tonight.
Hey.

Ahh, sounds fun. I need to take some tests today too...but then again, I need to clean my room, the bathrooms, and do my laundry for the weekend. So that might not happen, haha.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Hi!

Well I overslept by accident. I'm thinking that I'll get a haircut, buy some groceries, cook, eat, and do some homework. Not necessarily in that order.

·
Registered
12,079 Posts
No work today...we're off for Veteran's Day...so far I have done absolutely nothing productive and it's almost noon. I'm playing the rest of the day by ear. Hopefully I will do my errands since the weather is gorgeous today and will get progressively worse as the weekend progresses.

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
I am at work.
No Fridays off for me, unless I ask for a day off, in advance.

I hate this doctor's dictation.
I have to do this broad's awful radiology reports ALL day.

When I leave work, I'm going to visit my 86-year old father at the convalescent hospital, where he's getting physical therapy after a fall that he had because my paranoid mother fired all the homecare workers that my sister sent to their house to help take care of our dad.

But after that, my mom and I are going out for sushi! Yummmmmm! Veggie sushi, can't wait!

So I guess Fridays aren't too bad after all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.