Ex-*****
5,391 Posts
She's excellent
And apparently making big bucks on the video

And it's Friday!!! YES!!!

·
Registered
2,250 Posts

Y'know, my first comment was going to be that Friday was the like new Rickroll. But I realized that since I was expecting to find the song when I opened the thread it wasn't quite the same.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Summer View Post

apparently making big bucks on the video
Despite the fact I don't like the music, this makes me SO happy. If anyone saw the storm of abuse she got through people directly tagging her Twitter account, I think you'd be inclined to agree she deserves a bit of compensation!

'I hope you cut yourself and then get an eating disorder so you'll be skinny and then you'll be pretty.' No-one deserves that, no matter what they post on the internet.

·
Ex-*****
5,391 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappa View Post

Despite the fact I don't like the music, this makes me SO happy. If anyone saw the storm of abuse she got through people directly tagging her Twitter account, I think you'd be inclined to agree she deserves a bit of compensation!

'I hope you cut yourself and then get an eating disorder so you'll be skinny and then you'll be pretty.' No-one deserves that, no matter what they post on the internet.
Yeah, I heard about that too. And she's only a vulnerable 13-year-old which makes the hateful comments seem even worse. Those people need to get a life and find something actually evil to hate on.

·
Banned
7,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I really admire the way she has dealt with the criticism. She doesn't seem bitter, just a bit confused and hurt but determined not to let it get her down. Of course she might be putting on a front for interviews but even THAT is an achievement for someone so young. I saw one youtube video with her singing acapella and you know, she actually has a good voice. So good luck to her

·
Banned
7,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SCUSE ME PLEASE

As the DJ I am in control of the music and I am playing Rebecca Black on loop until it is Saturday, which comes after Friday. So take your other songs to another party

·
Registered
6,609 Posts
I came in here because I am so happy it's Friday, but then the thread was about this song.

Bleh.

My modus operandi regarding this song has been to ignore it, never speak of it, and pretend it does not exist.

I'm really happy it's Friday though. This week has been long.

·
Banned
7,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by dormouse View Post

I came in here because I am so happy it's Friday, but then the thread was about this song.

Bleh.

My modus operandi regarding this song has been to ignore it, never speak of it, and pretend it does not exist.

I'm really happy it's Friday though. This week has been long.
You don't sound in the Friday spirit, did you have your cereal this morning?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts