VeggieBoards banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a lot of bad stuff (to me at least) going on right now, so I thought I would do a turning the bad into good thread. (Feel Free to join in)

The bad: I am sick

The good: I don't have to go to class

The bad: My laptop died and I lost all my information.

The good: It gives me a chance to start over.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I am sorry you are sick!

I bought a very expensive laptop once that broke on me like 10 times and the people at Best Buy were biatches. I feel your pain.

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
the bad: I didn't get a lie in this morning. I had to get up early.

the good: It was to help prepare for what will be an awesome party.

the bad: my friend was in labour for 19ish hours.

the good: a healthy happy baby boy!

the bad: I failed my driving test again.

the good: at least I don't have to be the designated driver!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by karenlovessnow View Post

I had two days of really bad hair.

At least I have hair!
When Spiderman had cancer and was going bald from chemo one of my students made him a card that said:

Being alive with no hair is better than being dead with lots of hair

Awww....I've never forgotten that.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
The bad: I got 6 1/2 hours of sleep last night.

The good: I got in at 1:30 a.m. after a very long, interesting discussion with three friends about Christianity, evolution, creation, Genesis and existentialism. With a dash of dispensationalism thrown in for good measure.

The bad: My bank account is $60 lighter.

The good: My dad's gonna love his Christmas present.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
The bad: My credit union lost a cheque I deposited for over $2,300AUD and refuse to honour it and I'm having problems getting in touch with the issuer of the cheque so they can put a stop payment on it and send me a new one.

The good: I don't know... I'm getting a taste of the real world I guess?? I'm just going to use this opportunity to be as much of a pain in the arse as possible and ensure they get a lot of bad publicity for this. Maybe it'll make me do more research in future about which organisation/bank to join.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Bad: the novelty of my new haircut has worn off and I really miss my luxuriously long hair (had 12+ inches chopped off)

Good: it no longer falls out in fistfulls, it no longer takes 20 minutes to wash, it only takes 5 minutes to blow dry and it feels a lot healthier in general. And yeah, at least I still have SOME hair... I guess...

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
The ****ers are now agreeing to pay me until the cheque comes through and are helping me get the cheque re-issued.

good: I am now officially an aussie battler. !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts