VeggieBoards banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it? And if it isn't, are there any hair removal gels/creams that are vegan that work just as well? I'm tired of shaving and it's not best for my hair type anyway (kinky/coarse/can see dots of the hair follicle after shaving). I used to love veet removal cream with the plastic little "razor".*

Help!*

Also has anyone here tried moom? Last time i tried waxing my legs, it did not go well, but I may try again. I'd much rather just use something like veet, though...

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Veet is made by Reckitt Bensckiser. Reckitt Bensckiser is a company the currently uses animal testing on products, it is listed on many reference sites as a company not to support bc they use animal testing.

Check out the Veet bottle for the cruelty-free sign (bunny), maybe they don't test on this brand at least, worth a check. i think Sally Hansen makes a hair removal cream and they are considered cruelty-free bc they don't test finished products on animals (however this means they still test ingredients on animals...). so at least this is a bit of a better choice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts