VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there? :/

Idk why there is no vegan competition in this aspect. with so many vegan cosmetics out there, why are there no GOOD QUALITY vegan body mists? im talking about that "lavender scented" **** either lol

also scented lotions. i feel like these are easy things to create yet the vegan shops/lines ive seen dont really have anything close to the victorias secret collections. :/

·
Registered
642 Posts
I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for or not, but I e-mailed Calgon sometime last year about their body mists and in their reply they said that their mists are not tested on animals and contain no animal ingredients.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i love your bird

and thanks, ive never heard of calgon o_O

its not that victorias secret is bad, they dont test on animals, but theres no guarantee that the ingredients from suppliers dont test, even though they say that they dont ask suppliers to test at all. their intentions are good, and for that i applaud them, especially being a huge, mainstream company. i buy lingerie from them anyway. id just also like to support companies that are totally vegan, but even those are rare. whatever im on a scent kick lately so ill buy from VS but i also want to buy from other companies.

I'll check out Calgon.

They dont make body mists, but Sweet Anthem has perfumes. I wish she made body mists, seems like she'd be good at it.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Good luck hunting down scents. Let me know what you find, I tend to prefer body mists over perfume and I'd like some new options next time it's time to go shopping.

·
Unintentionally Kittened
683 Posts
Bath and Body Works maybe? They are on Peta's list of companies that don't test on animals even though on the their stuff it says (or used to say) something like "the finished product is not tested on animals" but i read somewhere that that had something to do with international labeling laws and they didn't make a separate label for products sold in the US. You'll probably want to look into that and also make sure the ingredients are vegan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.