VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
I completed your survey. I have been a vegetarian for over 4 years and I have never been healthier... and I am very much "alive."

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbivorous B.I.G. View Post

Yes.

I do not eat meat, and I am currently alive.

Glad I could help.
Well played, good sir or ma'am.

I like how the person who put this survey together seems completely oblivious to the fact there might possibly be ethical reasons to not pay people to enslave and slaughter animals. It's not even an option to be commented on.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Just ask the American Dietetic association

"It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the lifecycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes. "
http://www.adajournal.org/article/S0...700-7/abstract

·
Premium Member
8,961 Posts
Um,,, there have been vegans B.C.
The question "what do you think when you hear meatless... A plant based diet is the same as avoids meat even eggs and dairy.
You're on Veggieboards...we're all vegetarian, and we're all alive. Some have been that way all their life.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.