VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking everywhere to try to see if it is or not. I would assume the perfume is vegan because ariana is???

·
Veggie Recycler
556 Posts
I don't know, I can't stand her, but am at least glad there's a mainstream vegan role model for teenagers.

Lush cosmetics are all cruelty free, and with fragrance it helps to stick to essential oils and the like.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I know it is an old thread, but I just got here :)
I am a perfumer myself and I would be quite surprised if the perfume was cruelty-free. It is made by the beauty company Luxe Brands, and Ariana gets a commission for lending her name as a celebrity to the perfume, which is the typical celebrity perfume set up. Most celebrities do not get involved at all in the creation of the perfumes, maybe one session or so.
It is likely vegan, there are only a couple of ingredients (incl musk which is used in the Ari perfume) that are derived from animals. Given the price of the animal-derived ingredient vs the synthetic replacement, it is highly unlikely that the animal-derived one will have been used in this commercial perfume.
Hope this still helps!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts