VeggieBoards banner

Irregular Periods/Ovulation...

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  zoebird 
First off, don't apologize for asking questions! That's one thing I've learned here on VB, someone else is surely to have some good advice!

Even though your in your early 20's, buy now you should be pretty regular, I would think!

Something that sometimes "knocks" my regular cycle off is alot of extra stress. Have you been under alot of extra stress lately?

Then next I would take a look at your diet. Have you been eating waaay too much "junk" food? It happens to the best of us, trust me!!

How long has this been going on? A few months, a year or longer? I personally would try to find other outside factors that could be affecting me & then try starting with those first, to see if my body is just kinda reacting to my lifestyle during that particular time.

If it's been going on awhile, I would probably suggest going to see your doctor, that way they could rule out any kind of slight infection you might have: kidney/urinary tract infection, yeast infection, etc.

HTH,

Michelle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.