VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone gotten one yet?

I'm still playing with and figuring it all out, so far I absolutely love it!

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitLuvr View Post

The UPS man has mine!

I took the afternoon off work so I'd be home to get the package, and in a surprise move they tried to deliver this morning. (My UPS guy ALWAYS delivers in the afternoon.)

Trying to schedule when I can go pick it up.
Oh I would almost cry if that happened! My UPS guy seems to always be here between 3 and 4pm, but once he came at 7pm... That was annoying! Hopefully you can pick it up tonight!!

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
My girlfriend's dad got conned into getting one. He's never even owned a cell phone before

And I say conned somewhat sarcastically. I have nothing against iPhone, though I personally prefer droids and even blackberries over iPhones.

·
Banned
1,529 Posts
No thanks. Way to spam beta testing on customers and making them pay for it, Apple. I'm waiting for at last the iphone 5 to upgrade from the 3, if even. My 3 has given me so much grief, more stress than any cellular device I've owned sine 1998.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I have the 4 and there's nothing in the 4S that would make me want to upgrade.

I love my iPhone. I've had Sidekicks, Blackberries, and other phones and nothing compares to the iPhone for me.

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah See I upgraded from an LG Rumour, this is my first smart phone (though I have an iTouch, so it's really just my iTouch with calling and few other awesome capabilities).

So far I absolutely love it, I'm not even having any scary autocorrect problems!

·
Registered
596 Posts
I only just got a 4 about 6 months ago but i love it so much im tempted to upgrade. I would really like the new camera specs. *dribbles*

even if I don't upgrade now, the new iOS 5 is still pretty awesome anyway just because messages are now free!

·
Registered
582 Posts
This phone upgrade is being bashed left, right and center for not being enough, but for me, just the ability to be able to have voice activated text messaging while I'm driving is worth the change to 4S.

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actually I've been playing with Siri, and it's really pretty amazing!

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:

I haven't even tried Siri yet. ><
I swear, it does *everything* even math.

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:

Husband keeps trying to Face Time me. Even though we're just in different rooms of the same house. Dork.
that's kinda funny in a disconnected sorta way :p

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
My husband got me the 4s on Sunday after I finished my second half marathon. I upgraded from the 3s, and before that had the original. I can't believe ow much fast it is. Siri is SO cool. MrSchu has always been a loyal Blackberry user. He works for IT in a messaging department and has tried all kinds of Droids, but was never satisfied. Yesterday, he informed me that he will be getting a 4s as well and is more excited than I have seen him in a long time about a phone.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Siri's the bomb! I text, email, set my timer, alarm, request phone number to businesses, and set appointments without touching the face or rarely opening my eyes. LOL. When running through the airport between gates, it's nice to multitask without stopping to type anything on the tiny virtual keyboard or putting it off when I'm pressed for time. Im testing it for the month, but decided it's a keeper.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Boyfriend got the 4s and is obsessed with Siri, but it totally hates the Scottish accent! We have to talk in faux posh English accents to get it to understand us! Plus it is rubbish that it can't search for businesses in the UK and can't even open emails. It is a very cool concept and bf offered to buy me a 4s for my Christmas but I think I will just wait for the 5 and let them iron out the kinks first.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts