VeggieBoards banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone at vegweb knows about my cat Snuggles so I'd better introduce her. She is on a campaing to take ove rthe world and every once in a while she tries to raise a militia.

She loves email. If you want to email her her email adress is snugglesthecat at hotmail.com

BTW, some people say that she isn't a cat and that she is really my id or evil incarnate. Either way, now you know who Snuggles is when I talk about her in my posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I realized I've already mentioned her a few times adn I realized all these people wouldn't have a clue what I was talking about

·
Registered
569 Posts
I don't know if you ever watched Felicity, but you remind me of Javier and his cat Mommie. It was so cute the way Javier wouldn't make a decision without first consulting Mommie.

Great to see you on the board!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The conspiracy will never die

I haven't watched that show but I'm not really the indecisive type. It's that mind control ability that is tricky

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Snuggles says that humans would be forced to work in catnip fields and provide other services for animals like grooming and opening fridge doors.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.