VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. My name is Seth! I'm 16 years old and I'm sort of just trying this lifestyle out.

I think it will be hard for me because I love cheese. Things like Sunchips, Chex Mix, and other various snacks are going to be hard for me to cut out. But I'm strong and I know I can do it! I'm doing it because of the cruelty animals face. I don't think it's bad to eat meat; but I do feel eating meat/animal products supports the inhumane treatment of animals.

Last year I did a 2-week sugar cleanse, so I know if I put my mind to something, I can do it.

A few random things about me..
I love the color purple. (not just the book, but also the color; props if you get that joke!)
I'm gay.
I'm a sophomore.
I play alto sax.
& I love Lady Gaga!

Any questions, just ask!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi Seth! You play the saxophone huh? That's awesome!

I hear you about the cheese. Cheese is one of the reasons I'm only a Vegetarian and not a Vegan. I'm working on it though. Good luck! :)

P.S. You can probably make your own chex-mix and it will be fresher, better tasting, and better for you! :)

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Hi Seth! Welcome to VB. Just be sure to stay away from the Lady Gaga dissing thread

·
Banned
841 Posts
Welcome! If you find it hard to go without cheese, I have a huge bag of Daiya mozzarella faux cheese in my fridge, that stuff is tasty.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Welcome! I think over time you will find those things you think you can't live without eating becoming less and less appealing.

Your name caught my attention. Had I been a boy, that would have been my name. Though I'm way older than you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.