VeggieBoards banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, I'am april. I live in France since 15 years and I'am 32 years old. I'am german and I came to France because the life here is very easier as in Germany.I live in the South West of France near by the mountains Pyrinaees, and behind the two oceans, the atlantic and the meditareen. o.k. people my english is not so perfect because I talk everyday in french.The next bigger town is Toulouse. Now you know where I live. I produce Tofu, Vegan-Burger, Tempeh, Smoke-tofu, Tempeh and all things what do you can transformated with the soyabeans. I go also on the market and sell my products and also to the biological-shops.

I'am vegan single and it is very difficult to come in contact with mens they are not vegan. I had many relationsships in the past and I did'nt want to tell everyone, why I'am vegan and its not to easy to live togehter with somebody he eats meat. So now I want to come in contact with our singles with means. the age 3O -35. when you would like to come in contact with me go on.

april

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Salut bzw. Willkommen!

So many people escape from Germany...

Nice to have you here. I look forward to your posts! The soy stuff sound very interesting!

Say will the Tour de France this year come to your town? I'd love to see it live once, not just on TV!

This site is a great resource and also a funny place to hang out at. So - stick around and see you!

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Hello Hello Hello!!!!

I am certain I like Germany (for the most part certainly) ...

and so typically I am wanting to learn the language...

Wilkommen!/[Bonjour!]....I think french are funny/hilarious people

but I much prefer *German peoples!* generally speaking......Hello anyway and good luck finding your man of which I am one among them (so to speak) LOL...

...I live in the UK.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.