VeggieBoards banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by disney.jessica View Post

I do not recognize you with your new avatar. On the first page I saw you had last posted in here, so I figured it was a new post, and then I come in here and keep looking around for you. I just barely realized you just changed your avatar.
That always happen, another thing is when someone changes their screen name boards like these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney.jessica View Post

I do not recognize you with your new avatar. On the first page I saw you had last posted in here, so I figured it was a new post, and then I come in here and keep looking around for you. I just barely realized you just changed your avatar.
It's me! I'll go back to my own face once Christmas is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photojess View Post

I never did, but that's fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie View Post

Same here, and I've been here 6 years-ish.

Did you guys participate a lot and ask questions to the person being interviewed every week? In order to be selected you had to ask questions to the star of the week and the star of the week got to choose who would be interviewed next based on the list of people that asked him/her questions (as long as they weren't interviewed the past).

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

Did you guys participate a lot and ask questions to the person being interviewed every week? In order to be selected you had to ask questions to the star of the week and the star of the week got to choose who would be interviewed next based on the list of people that asked him/her questions (as long as they weren't interviewed the past).
It's still a popularity contest...

I've no desire to be spotlighted and I'm sure nobody wants to see me be spotlighted either, but I do enjoy asking questions of the current VB star.

I look forward to the interviews being restarted when appropriate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beancounter View Post

It's still a popularity contest...
Perhaps but in order to even be considered you have to participate. That somewhat limits the interviewee's options on picking the next star of the week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digger View Post

I've no desire to be spotlighted and I'm sure nobody wants to see me be spotlighted either, but I do enjoy asking questions of the current VB star.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Goth-Alice. View Post

I like the idea of being interviewed...but I doubt my answers would make for thrilling reading.
You both have been drinking some crazy kool aid or something because either one of you are making sense! You are both way more interesting than you give yourselves credit for.

Bring them back pleeze.

I'm not sure enough time has passed yet so people will want to participate. If we start them up and it's just the same 5 people who already had their thread asking questions, it's not going to be any fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post

I'm not sure enough time has passed yet so people will want to participate. If we start them up and it's just the same 5 people who already had their thread asking questions, it's not going to be any fun.
Isnt that a little unfair to people who havent had a chance. Who cares who is asking the questions? Its like saying the SLUT thread is not fun because the same 10 people post over and over again...
Seems like a popularity contest to me...just sayin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Goth-Alice. View Post

Isnt that a little unfair to people who havent had a chance. Who cares who is asking the questions? Its like saying the SLUT thread is not fun because the same 10 people post over and over again...
Seems like a popularity contest to me...just sayin'

The interviews will start up again, but I don't think two months is enough time to gather enough interest so they don't die after the first couple interviews. You can't have more interviews if no one new is posting in the threads. They were put on hiatus in the first place because there was no one willing to have an interview.

It's actually been three months, my bad, I keep forgetting it's February.
But I don't know. I see there are a couple of people in this thread interested, sure, but I'm not sure there's enough other users interested in getting interviewed after these fine folks. The last round of interviews was about one month short of an entire year, people might still be burnt out after that. Plus, I think most people currently around that wanted one has done it last year, and I haven't seen many newbies that have stuck around since they joined and could be interested. I think it kinda sucks to be interviewed and it seems no one wants to ask you questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post

I think it kinda sucks to be interviewed and it seems no one wants to ask you questions.

Maybe VB can put it out there, that the interview thread will open up again. How about having anyone interested in being interviewed pm a mod to let them know. Then at least there will a list of people wanting to be interviewed. But I guess it won't solve the problem of having enough people asking questions, though.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.