VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been using it since last night and I have to tell you, I really like it so far. I never thought Microsoft would get their "browser act" together, but it appears they finally have. First Windows 7 now Internet Explorer 9, good stuff. Anyone else using IE9 yet?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan Wannabe View Post

Google Chrome - so much better.
I typically use Chrome myself about 90% of the time the other 10% Firefox all depending on what I'm doing. IE9 isn't bad I tell you, not bad at all which I honestly can believe I'm saying since I've been seriously bad-mouthing Internet Explorer for so many years.
 

· Banned
Joined
·
3,101 Posts
i'm downloading it now. i wasn't aware it had come out. windows 7 shows me that microsoft is getting it
.

i do use internet explorer 8, and i've tried all the others. i just like the look and feel of ie the best. looking forward to installing 9.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top