VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.jlist.com/

wierd things from Japan.

the otaku vb'ers will love this. go to the over 18 section if you're actually over 18. all kinds of wierd and wacky toys goin on there. gotta love the hello kitty vibrator

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
I have a friend who has the Hello Kitty vibrator. It's disturbing. ^^;;

My favorite place to buy anime stuff is at the con dealer rooms...although you have to pay convention prices. ^^;;

Yay! I'm an otaku-VBer!

·
Registered
478 Posts
i've made a purchase from them before .. they always have all sorts of cool stuff and their invetory is always changing! They're about as addictive as eBay for me... so i try to avoid looking there much of the time

i wish pocky were vegan .. *sigh*

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Yes, I wish pocky was vegan. ;-;

And Collon. ;-;

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what's collon?

a co-worker is half japanese and brings pocky to work, so i wish it were vegan too. she did promise to get me a bamboo sushi mat though cause there are no asian markets in town but she has a friend who owns one in another city.

looking through the site the prices are really good! cheap bento boxes!

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Strawberry Collon

That's the Strawberry...personally I prefer the Chocolate. I remember going through three boxes of that stuff at Anime Iowa a couple of years ago.

Mousse Pocky...*cries*

That's probably the confection I miss most. There are vegan alternatives for most of the things I love, (aside from cheese), but Mousse Pocky just cannot be duplicated. ;-;

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
actually that's peach

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Oops!

ceryna no baka!

·
Registered
431 Posts
I have to remember the "Im A Strange Foreigner" T-shirt when I go there to teach next year LOL.

edited to add...

Or even better the Stupid Foreigner T-shirt.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts