VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
3,851 Posts
Personality; Love

For you love is about long term commitment, it means devotion and tenderness. When you think of freedom - you think of stripping off and getting back to nature. You're comfortable with your body and happy to make the first leap.

Who me?

Mood: Sofisticat

Fun: Escape artist

Habits: New wave puritan

Love: Love bug

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
It was interesting, but it was kind of shallow.... The analysis was not all that in-depth. You pick the cigarette, and it tells you you like to smoke. Oooh.

I still liked it, though. Thought the pictures were a neat idea.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Oh, but most quizes that don't take an hour and a thousand questions are at least a *little* shallow
I was amused, particularly with this quote: "You're fruity and adventurous..." Not sure what to do with that.

Mood: Easy Rider

Fun: Escape Artist

Habits: Back to Basics

Love: Touchy Feely

·
Registered
12,132 Posts
Easy Rider:- described me pretty well

Junkie Monkey:- someone liking no rules, that has me pegged, too

Escape Artist:- Me as well!

Home Soul:- That was the best descriptor out of the 4 as well.

Though it told me I never got enough sleep and worked and played to hard. I only picked the bed for "what would you like to do most now?" because I was up late, it's late again now and I have to get up for work in the morning. I guess if it had been a sunny day I would have a completely different personality. :/

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.