VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On November 20, I will have been part of VB for five years. I thought I'd get a head start on announcing it, since, you know, I might forget otherwise.

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
I bet your avatar winks every five seconds on each year of each anniversary? If only I could program your hit avatar and have it wink at my remote control whim that would be so cool!.....

We could unleash so much of your personality that way, not that its entirely necessary, we surely all appreciate your personality even without the naughty wink!
Happy turn around for another 5 years, unless that will wear out your eyelids

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
I still think that having VBversaries on the calendar is a bitching idea. Maybe someone could figure out how to do that?

*cough*Michael*cough

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
I'm going to show you what for skylark
You've missed a trick, your HIT AVATAR, hit though it is, this object of wink capability, has had its appearance ever since the exact date of 26th of August 2005. <<<<<<< It is unreal to think that amount of time had gone by already but so it has!!! Sooo, my point being, you missed your AVanniversary!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry, VA, I was busy on August 26, 2006. My friends and I were backpacking in the mountains of West Virginia, and I thoroughly enjoyed not having internet access for those five days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts