VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I'm not so embarrassed, but a little, perhaps. I really like the new Pink song! It's so head-bobbin' cool!!! Ya'll know what I'm talking about, right? Fraps, you know what I'm saying, right??

·
Registered
0 Posts
I sympathize, Max. I hate mainstream/corporately manufactured music, but after a couple years I still have "Livin' La Vida Loca" stuck in my head. I've never listened to Pink, but I'm sure it's nothing to be embarrassed about.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I think I've heard the song... (Don't remember it though)

But yeah according to all of my pop loving friends its a BAD song...

So hmm..

Danny

·
Registered
0 Posts
Max, you know I have to agree with you. lol. I am also guilty of liking more than one of her songs... *hides* However, I do not own any CDs, so I can pride in that... I think...

I actually was flipping through channels and the video caught my eye... heheh.

·
Banned
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by 1vegan

Just wait and see if you like her music in ten years from now.
Yeah, I'm not saying I'm a "Pink fan" or that she will "sustain" or even that she has much "talent" but it's a fun song and she's about as interesting as mainstream pop gets nowadays.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
[embarrassing confession]

I like "Get This Party Started" by Pink. I was also bopping and chair dancing to "Bye Bye Bye" by N'Sync the other night.

[/embarrassing confession]

I rant about artificial pop groups and the record companies ruining popular music by flooding the market with crap, and for the most part, I believe it...but every now and then I get sucked in by a catchy song.

At least I can say, with pride, that my latest musical infatuation is with Bond.

·
Registered
146 Posts
you really have nothing to worry about. actually i'm a closet rod stewart fan. that's probaly worse. it's always the really irritating ones that get stuck in my head. maggie mae *shudder*

·
Registered
904 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Verbivore

I watched American Freaking Idol, the cheesiest of all cheesy music. Top THAT.

*resumes chair dancing to Miss Independent"
Chair dancing? I'm table dancing to that song. Ha!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
"Hey, I this song is pretty cool. I like it."

"Uh Peebs, this is Avril Lavigne."

"Wha...but..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

·
Registered
431 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Max Power

Okay, I'm not so embarrassed, but a little, perhaps. I really like the new Pink song! It's so head-bobbin' cool!!! Ya'll know what I'm talking about, right? Fraps, you know what I'm saying, right??
If its called "Feelgood Time" don't feel bad because BECK wrote it with William Orbit and Pink is just covering it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts