VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It had to be done. Because I need money to fix my home office in order for it to function correctly for this type of work and I've decided it would be better to have a big fund raiser then struggle along with five hour scanner that sometimes works and sometimes doesn't and lack of photoshop access access along with the other graphics programs that I need.

As much as I dislike quitting AGAIN, I'm tired of trying to start a graphic design business with one arm tied behind my back.

I'll be putting $100 worth of stuff online tonight. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have raised enough to order the new equipment for the office and be "back in businesss". And it'll be better then ever when I reopen.

I have also decided that when the equipment is upgraded and I have access to my graphic design programs as a result, my new updated gallery will no longer be available for the general public: It will only be for friends, other artists giving me critiques and people who might hire me for commissions. You can thank trolling activity
on this board here for why that choice was made. Oh and don't waste your time trolls, if you find my gallery anyways and add your trollique comments, I will delete them promptly.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Gah! You should be lucky you HAVE job mayne...

I keep searchin and searchin and I can't find the right place

sigh

I might have to end up working at a Starbucks

g.d. corporate globalizing logoed scam peice o **** starbucks

·
Banned
97 Posts
Good Luck.

I am investing all my capital into my amazon herb business right now. I don't have a "real job" but I don't feel right working at 90% of the jobs around today.

None of them really suit me or the freedom I want to achieve in my life...plus 90% of the companies to work for today on Earth aren't eco-friendly like Amazon herbs.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucine View Post

Gah! You should be lucky you HAVE job mayne...

I keep searchin and searchin and I can't find the right place

sigh

I might have to end up working at a Starbucks

g.d. corporate globalizing logoed scam peice o **** starbucks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts