VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
5,034 Posts
Big Brother will screen about 7/7:30, won't it?

Does that mean no more Seinfeld reruns on weeknights?

Oh... no... wait.... no more Everybody Loves Raymond on Sunday nights, and thus no more Ray's wife (Patricia Heaton)??
Nooooo! Curse Big Brother!

·
Banned
5,034 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by shewolf

Gee, Kurmi, I really hope you're being sarcastic... I loathe Seinfeld and Everybody Loves Raymond annoys me...
Everybody Loves Raymond annoys me too..... how can anyone really love him?

All I know is Kurmudgeon Loves Raymond's Wife (although she's had plastic surgery so not as much as I would otherwise).

·
Banned
5,034 Posts
There doesn't seem to be much originality.... they always seem to be stereotypical people.

I might watch Media Personality Recruitment Drive #3 if there is someone who seems different and not tedious to watch.

·
Banned
5,034 Posts
I was cooking and had it on. They all seem pretty boring and the same old thing to me. And why Tim Ferguson? I was hoping we'd seen the last of him in.... whatever it was he popped up in.

At least at the end the BB pawns might find some satisfaction in having helped corporations make money through BB-related advertising. It's always good to have such a worthwhile purpose in life.

·
Banned
5,034 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by shewolf

LOL You're a cynic Kurmy... I wanted to get on myself.

I'm interested in Claire, PhD! YAY! But genetics? That concerns me... animals testing??? *shudder*

The boys seem boring as... excepting maybe Carlo, but he seems a bit loud for my liking...
Did you send in an application/video?

That's also what I thought when I heard genetics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts