VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My life is about to be put on hold for 3 months. Yes, that's right, Australian Big Brother series 3 is about to start. You'll see less of me when it does... April 27... LOL

I can't wait!
I'm addicted, it's sad I know...

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL I hate Freud, but I'm willing to listen to Jung...

Krista sounds good... although BB will be over end of july, so I'll be back b4 you!

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gee, Kurmi, I really hope you're being sarcastic... I loathe Seinfeld and Everybody Loves Raymond annoys me...

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He's such a whiny git... we should start an "Everybody Hates Raymond" thread.. LOL

Danny, remember, they're stereotyped because that's all the editing allows for... we never really get to know them. Not really. For instance I never would have guessed Gordon would do something like become a human shield, and his reasons for doing it and his eloquence really surprised me...

btw was I the only one completely bored and frustrated with Peter (series 2 winner)? I swear, if an "all-Aussie bloke" wins it AGAIN this time I will vomit and send the vomit to their house... LOL Or maybe Peter Abbott's for creating the winner stereotype...

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, it started tonight, and it is freakin me out... ther are two houses, there's one guy alone in one and 5 people in the other, 3 gals 2 guys. The house with the solitary guy is themed with circles and round things, the other one is square and corners. They have a bunch of people that "didn't get in" but considering there are only 6 people at this time I'm wondering if those 7 rejected people will be thrown in over the course of the week. One of those 7 is one of my best buddies in the world so... we'll see... it was so weird seeing her!

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL You're a cynic Kurmy... I wanted to get on myself.

I'm interested in Claire, PhD! YAY! But genetics? That concerns me... animals testing??? *shudder*

The boys seem boring as... excepting maybe Carlo, but he seems a bit loud for my liking...

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
No, I didn't... I started the application online but got realistic... I'm not at a stage in my PhD where I can take 3 months off... and I wanted to go to America more.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I can't stand Carlo's voice, I want to smother him in my sleep... I haven't felt this much angst since Aaron... LOL

I haven't found anyone yet in the round house I dislike... but yet I haven't found MY person yet either...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts