VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
There are no human subspecies. Race is a social construct that is unscientific, misleading, and outmoded; it's a vague, inconsistent, and inaccurate way of describing human biological and sociocultural variation.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Oddly enough, the thing that stood out the most to me is the fact that some guy on there thinks Denzel Washington played God in "Bruce Almighty". It was Morgan Freeman. What an ignoramus.

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

http://www.notracistbut.com/

Who wants to help me build a giant cannon so we can shoot all these people into space? Anyone? Anyone?
I'm in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonerism View Post

Oddly enough, the thing that stood out the most to me is the fact that some guy on there thinks Denzel Washington played God in "Bruce Almighty". It was Morgan Freeman. What an ignoramus.
WTF? That's like confusing Betty White and Angelina Jolie.

It's disgusting and infuriating that people actually think and say these things.

·
Registered
69 Posts
On further reflection, it would seen to me that as the human species originated in Africa that a creator being who fashioned "man in his own image" would certainly be black. Then again that would also presume evolution... Oh never mind.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.