VeggieBoards banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i could really use some help right now , i have started tafe and i sit down ALL day..... its horrible for 8 hr with two 1/2 hr breaks that i have to use to eat......... i have cut back on calroies because of this and am really struggling with my eating disorder i cant even consintrate on class.......... the biggest thing that has realy blown up is it doenst seem to matter what i eat , its not healthy enough , ahhhh i have tears streming down my face right now , even my salad for lunch felt wrong to eat and not healthy , i really need some suport

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i just feel so overwhelmed right now and im so not used to sitting down for such a long time i know it doesnt sound that bad , but im very underweight and i feel every bone just needing to move , im in a very disorderd head space and all i wanted to do was do my course .......... and the health thing is getting out of hand , i have now even cut out certine fruits ........ to much sugar or something , the thing is i have no one to talk to everyone around me is sick of this disease proberly more than i am

·
Registered
976 Posts
It is very important that you talk to someone about how you feel specialK. Hopefully they will be able to help you overcome these destructive thoughts and feelings.

I am sure people around you are not sick of you or your disease. They are just concerned and want to help.

Please take care of yourself specialK, and fight this eating disorder.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
groovy i really dont have anyone , my mum is so sick of hearing about it and councillors dont help i dont trust them enough i feel like once again i am failing

·
Registered
441 Posts
specialk - perhaps you should look into a clinic. you CAN do this without your mum and the counsellors you have seen. you need real, professional help.

·
Registered
12,282 Posts
Try to reframe your thinking some. Remind yourself that eating anything is healthier than eating nothing. Your body needs fuel! It sounds like if you're worried about eating because you're worried you'll eat something unhealthy, you believe that you're healthy now and that you'll ruin that. You aren't healthy now. Eat whatever sounds good to you. Calories = good!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys i know all the things i should think and feel but sometimes (alot of times) the eds voice just blocks it all out

·
Registered
976 Posts
The ED is voice can be surprisingly strong and convincing.

But please do your best to beat this voice speicalK. You are stronger than the voice, and can overcome your ED. The voice makes you feel like it is your friend, but I know from experience that it is actually an enemy.

Confide in those you trust (whether it be family, friends or health professionals) and overcome this voice.

Stay strong. You can beat this.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Like rabid-child said ... calories are good for you.

Food is not your enemy, it is what keeps all of us alive and well. You need it, too.

I also agree a clinic may be a good idea to get yourself up and headed down the right track.

Take care.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts