VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Maida. My husband and I are retired and living in sunny south Florida. I am vegan and he is almost vegan.

We will be going to the Compassion for Animals symposium up near Orando later this month. There is going to be a discussion group there about possibly forming a vegan retirement village and we want to learn more about that.

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
Hi Maida! Welcome to VB!
I'm thrilled to see another "older" member here on VB (I'm 47 and feel like a mother/grandmother to a lot of the youngsters around here!).

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
Welcome to VB!

The vegan retirement village idea sounds really interesting. I know there has been at leat one thread here about vegan retirement, so I bet a lot of members would be interested in learning more. Maybe it deserves it's own thread?

ETA: I see you already found the thread. Silly me!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Hi and welcome. I'd be very interested in any information about the formation process of the proposed vegan retirement community you mentioned. Please drop in a thread about it when you return!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.