VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a member of VB for a while but I've never "introduced" myself. I wasn't sure if I qualified as "new school" or "old school". With my maturity level I guess I could be classified as "preschool", but anyway, here I am.

My name is Lizzie; I'm in high school and I've been vegetarian for 5 years, vegan for nearly 2. I run. A lot. And I love to write. I guess I'm the result of one too many Hooked on Phonics tapes, but I have the vocabulary of a pedantic 60-year-old English professor.

My school has an odd schedule, so that I have nearly 2 1/2 hours of free time during the day, and often I run out of things to do. This means I waste a lot of time on the internet. You can only google yourself so many times, so I go on VB a lot.

I'm fun to talk to if you have a dictionary handy and can tolerate occasional bouts of adolescent snarkiness, so PM me any time. I also just started a new blog, which is mostly just a place to vent, but if you're sufficiently bored you might want to check it out: http://www.xanga.com/dizzymisslizzy17

Well, that's about it. Keep vegitating!

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Hi, good to meet you!!! Though I have seen you about, can't remember where...

Anyway, glad you introduced yourself!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts