1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
99 Posts
Really disturbing; that's what the whole franchise stands for.

·
Registered
99 Posts
^ It will hopefully not be moving outside of Switzerland

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

I was expecting the article to say it was happening here in the US.
just hoping this does not catch on and move elsewhere... maybe it will only be a limited time thing...

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Seriously? I hope it doesn't come to the U.S. In my city the Animal Protection and Rescue League has already gotten a lot of restaurants to take veal off their menus. I wonder if they'd do the same to McDonalds.

·
Registered
124 Posts
How can anyone look at a calf & think this is okay? I just can't get my head around it.

·
Registered
799 Posts
That makes me want to cry.
The picture of the burger is truly disgusting as well.

Sent from my Motorola Photon using Tapatalk!

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Quote:

I was expecting the article to say it was happening here in the US. Veal is very common and popular in my area. You can walk into any Italian restaurant, pizza place or sub shop and see several veal dishes offered.
Same here. Yet, most people I meet claim they would never eat veal ... hmmm.... :/

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Quote:

I was expecting the article to say it was happening here in the US. Veal is very common and popular in my area. You can walk into any Italian restaurant, pizza place or sub shop and see several veal dishes offered.
Yea, I was at an Italian restaurant not too long ago, and I saw veal on the menu. I guess I'm naive cause it sort of surprised me.

Mcdonalds sucks. I haven't eaten there in years, but this insures that I never will again. (What would those jerks have that I could eat anyway?)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.