VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just did another laod of sketches. Final goal for this portfolio is one hundred and fifty pictures.

*sighs* there's still the variety factor that has to be added in, plus work on the Bruna series. Not going to do so many for the Bruna series, the plan there is more big color plates filling entire pages, probably just edit the half dozen I already did for Bruna.

So far, all the advice I'm getting is more variety, but I have no idea what kidn of vareity to add it takes so long to produce quality, that'd I'd rather not spread myself too thin in the name of vareity either.

Maybe old stuff to see where's I've been?...Heck if my deviantart account doesn't have plenty of old stuff, some of it dating back ten yrs.

I want to be employed again in Jan whatever the outcome. So I guess if my portfolio isn't accepted, I'll have to go back to another outside job. Which means another six monthes of no life applying to outside jobs every week, meh.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Do you have a website/photosite where your portfolio pieces are posted?

I'd like to see the portfolio work.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Old stuff yes, stuff from this year stolen.

Deviantart: name Eclipsica.

I don't consider any of the old stuff good enough for me to use anymore, it just is kept up because otherwise I'd have a blank gallery. When the new stuff goes up, I'll weed out the lower quality stuff.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
I can't find any results for Eclipsica, maybe I'm searching wrong. If you can post a link, that would be great....

I'm very eager to see your work, which you've been posting about for a long time now.....

·
Registered
226 Posts
I can understand how you feel, but I certainly don't have a goal of 150 pictures. I average out about two drawings every week for class assignments.

You'll get through it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.