VeggieBoards banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can only speak Mandrain. Cantonese is too difficult for me. There are many kinds of dialects in China. Sometimes, I can't know the other people's speaking even if I am a native speaker.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Wow, welcome. Are you originally from China? Tell us all about it, and post lots.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being a vegeterian, it is a little hard for me. There are few vegeterian resteraunt in mainland, and most people don't quite understand the living style of vegeterian.

I am so happy to meet so many friends that have the same idea. I hope I can share all my best things with you. The difference between races and color are not important, however, the English is the only problem for me to communicate with you.

Again, I am so glad to meet you, my vegeterian friends.

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
This is very exciting, ganlu! Welcome! I've never seen someone from China on the web before! Please tell us about yourself!

What does Ganlu mean?

Your English is fine enough for us... besides, just think about how terrible our Chinese is.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.