VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
monday i broke two fingers in my left hand at karate. thats why no caps for you grammer freaks
today i saw the bone doc and im having surgery. pins put in both of them.
so send cash only in your get well cards,i cant be bothered with checks
i also need a nurse to come and move in to help me with my recovery. we can discuss sleeping arangements when you arrive
all applicants pm me be patiant i expect a ton of responses

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
haha! i'd be your nurse if it means you'll pay me big bucks plus free room and board. but i ain't wearing a skimpy 'naughty nurse' outfit

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
how common is it to do surgery on fingers like that?

my brother dislocated a finger once playing football, popped it back into place and kept playing
finally convinced him to go to the doctor's when the knuckle was black and twice the normal size, he got it taped up. next day he took off the splint and tossed it, said it made it too difficult to throw darts at the bar

so his one knuckle is still bigger than the rest, it never healed properly. boys

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
lol actually i have a birthday party to host this weekend but i'll be there in spirit

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by VegAnaconda

how'd it happen...???
i was blocking a kick that was headed for my southern hemisphere. specificly targeted for my penissular region. im glad i blocked it. if it broke two fingers imagine the enviormental effect it would have had in my southern zone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.