VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm back from visiting Saborm. I just spent 13 hours travelling and need to eat, sleep, etc. so I will have to catch up later.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
That's happy news.

Did you have a lot to talk about in person? Did you go anywhere fun? Did either of you cook for the other? Was it what you had expected? What did your sister think of him? Are there pictures?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Okay, if this is a vote for more information. Count mine. I'm glad you guys clicked, but what about some details? What did you do? What are your plans for the future? Okay, guess we are too curious.

·
Registered
904 Posts
To answer your questions.

We had plenty to talk about once we got over the 'we're actually face to face' surprise.

We went on a hike to a large waterfall in the area, it was gorgeous with the spring water rushing over it. Between visiting my family and just sitting back and getting to know each other better we took a tour of my city and did some shopping. For groceries of course. We could have used a lot more time.

David did almost all of the cooking. The only thing I made was some banana bread. I'm feeling a little shocked this week since I have to cook my own food again and it's not as good for some reason.

I know that for me it was better than I had expected. I know it was great for Tri too, I'm just not sure if it was better than expected for him or not. I'm sure he'll tell you if you ask him.

My sister liked Tri. There was actually talking between them.
My sister's dog liked him too. She kept on putting her head on his lap.

We have some pictures which we took of the two of us at the airport before he left. I want to finish off the roll so I'll be developing them this weekend.

Plans for the future, I'll hopefully be visiting Tri in July. If all goes well with work and vacation.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts