VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG. I dont know if I am ready for this.... LOL.....my husband advised me to join twitter. Now I am officially a twit. It is kind of neat but I need time to adjust (when I do adjust they will just change it anyway).
Does anyone else use twitter?
I am using it primarily for my blog and cooking stuff but I wouldn't mind some friends!
Ugh I feel so old. Like my grandma trying to learn to use the microwave.........

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by veganmama884 View Post

This is mine
http://twitter.com/#!/Vegan_Sunflower
Just followed you.
The banana bread recipe looks really good! I finally got some Earth Balance and I wanted to make this but I have no apple cider vinegar, I can't find vinegar at my walmart so I've only been using lemon juice to sub for vinegar, and I don't know if it'll work to sub for apple cider vinegar in this recipe so I don't want to try it, but I'm going to look for another market that sells some!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanstew View Post

I love twitter! Here's my nonsense
I just followed you, too

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,717 Posts
This will sound stupid, but i don't 'get' twitter. I don't really understand it.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post

This will sound stupid, but i don't 'get' twitter. I don't really understand it.
Neither do I..... yet. Its out of my comfort zone

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spang View Post

Twitter by itself is rather lame. I recommend using TweetDeck or HootSuit to greatly improve your twitter experience. I use TweetDeck.
:'( I cant keep up LOL

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Also, @Spangaloid is following you. He mostly spits out articles from Reuters. He'll keep you informed.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spang View Post

Also, @Spangaloid is following you. He mostly spits out articles from Reuters. He'll keep you informed.
@substandardnerd is following @spangaloid. He mostly spits out nonsense.

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by disney.jessica View Post

Just followed you.
The banana bread recipe looks really good! I finally got some Earth Balance and I wanted to make this but I have no apple cider vinegar, I can't find vinegar at my walmart so I've only been using lemon juice to sub for vinegar, and I don't know if it'll work to sub for apple cider vinegar in this recipe so I don't want to try it, but I'm going to look for another market that sells some!

I just followed you, too
Hint: Oddly the vinegar is down the canned veggie aisle, at least it is in all the Walmarts I've been in.

Quote:

You are not alone.

·
Registered
12,079 Posts
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by veganmama884 View Post

Neither do I..... yet. Its out of my comfort zone
I don't get it either...I signed up a year or so ago, was clueless, so I gave up...I have no idea what to do with it.

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
My husband told me that if I got a Twitter account, he would divorce me.

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

Hint: Oddly the vinegar is down the canned veggie aisle, at least it is in all the Walmarts I've been in.
Thanks! That's really odd. I only looked in the vegetable oil/baking aisle thinking it'd be near all that stuff.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I am following you. Will check out other people when I have a min, too.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by rags. View Post

I am following you. Will check out other people when I have a min, too.
Awesome, thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts